Following are some of the more significant activities, in rank order.
1. One-person exhibition in a major museum or major educational institution gallery.
2. One-person exhibition in a major private gallery or national or international stature.
3. Acquisition of work by major museums and/or corporate collections.
4. One-person exhibition in major regional museum.
5. One-person exhibition in major regional private gallery.
6. Work in major invitational national exhibitions.
7. Grants, fellowships, and awards.
8. Inclusion in national juried exhibitions.
9. Reviews and articles (national).
10. Local juried exhibitions.
11. Reviews and articles (local).
12. Local group exhibitions.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.